中华钢结构论坛 China Structure Forum                                              XinY structural consultants ltd

tips on building a stadium with SAP2000(to be continued)
seu-ljc

积分 31
帖子 30
2011-8-4 20:39    顶部

recently I've been working on a stadium. about the stadium ,some pictures are diaplayed blow:

to build a model , first of all ,you should read the artitecture blueprint. a good artitect will offer you a blueprint with a lot of useful
information.  use the grid to locate  the structure members. use the  floor plan to determine the section and type of members. From
the the profile and cutaway we can determine the height of memeber. for special bulidings like spatial structure , complex tall buildings  , high-rise
and slender structure , usually we should combine these blueprint to get a complete view of the structure.

the axis is a little complex, I use the method indicated by the picture below to locate these columns.

next we decide which element  to simulate the member ,usually the frame for the column and the beam , the shell for the slab .
in sap2000 we usually don't use membrane to simulate the floor as we do in etabs , cause the membrane element is not powerful as the the membrane element in etabs .

for the stand slab ,we usually don't bulid it in the model , instead we can take it as dead load and apply them on the cant beam,
however ,we should manify  the I33 of  the cant beam considering the restriction from the slab.

the simulation of cable and support is also crucial , I may discuss about it in my later work diary .

discussions are welcome.

source :    http://blog.163.com/art_strucutr ... 523020117342847455/

http://blog.163.com/art_strucutre/
letea

积分 67
帖子 68
2011-8-5 12:03    顶部
pictures you show are failed to open
seu-ljc

积分 31
帖子 30
2011-8-10 11:35    顶部
it can't dispaly due to your slow wite speed ,maybe you can try a  fast wite speed

联系我们 版权声明 发帖规则 论坛制度 关于我们
版权所有.中华钢结构论坛.永久保留所有权利

[Processing Time] User:0.28, System:0.03, Children of user:0, Children of system:0