中华钢结构论坛 China Structure Forum                                              XinY structural consultants ltd

any information about EASY software
erhe

积分 28
帖子 18
2002-7-19 15:18    顶部

Dear All,
Sorry to have a non-definite question to you all,but  what I want is to get such information(its function,results when used as designing  membrane stucutures;its contacts).
Thanks!Welcome any reply in Chinese.
lewis2002

积分 22
帖子 22
2002-7-29 13:31    顶部

What you mean is EASY, from German?
I know this software very well because I have finished  some projects(formfinding) using this software.  

Its efficiency of calculation is very high.
erhe

积分 28
帖子 18
2002-8-2 16:43    顶部

THanks!Lewis2002-

you said it!could you please tell how can I acquire more information about this software/such as its website?
Thank you again:I
eau

积分 121
帖子 62
2002-8-2 22:15    顶部

in my memory, the website is www.gmbh-tech.com.
there is a demo on this site, and you can download it free. it is really "easy" for formfinding.

------------------------

The website that technet GmbH provided to me is:  www.technet-gmbh.com.

hhux
erhe

积分 28
帖子 18
2002-8-6 17:28    顶部

Thank you,eau!
I am very glad for  your help on my work and all staff work at  OKOK.org.
eau

积分 121
帖子 62
2002-8-6 18:44    顶部

You are welcome! In fact, there are so many design experts(or masters) in this forum. I, together with many new hands, have got a lot of knowledge covering all kinds of aspects in structural theory and design. so every member should shoulder the responsibility to provide any information within your reach. Only by united efforts can we extend our field of vision and promote our capacity.

联系我们 版权声明 发帖规则 论坛制度 关于我们
版权所有.中华钢结构论坛.永久保留所有权利

[Processing Time] User:0.28, System:0.03, Children of user:0, Children of system:0